Wednesday 27 April 2016

Interview questions

Do you know what cosplay is?
Have you ever been to a convention? If yes who did you go as and did you go in a group?  
Would you cosplay?,  if yes how much would you spend?
Do you know someone that cosplay? 
Would you feel comfortable out in public in your chosen outfit? 
Do you think the person you know who cosplays is comfortable in public? 
Would you think cosplay is childish? ,  why / why not? 
Why do you think other people would agree with you? 
How serious would you take your cosplay,  at the end of the day are you still YOU or are you you're CHARECTER? 


these questions will be the final collection. for my interviews for my film . these questions will be asked by the public and casual gammers and social friends and family. 

this will further help my development of my final recordings. 
also it may answer my evaluation questions in my scketch book.

No comments:

Post a Comment