Monday 18 January 2016

Title Sequence


Damages


I spent the entire morning filming in canary wharf and North Greenwich recording footage of tall buildings and interesting environments that related to or added to feel of the TV series Damages.
However i did not find locations of stone statue themed law . i.e justice woman or the Libra law symbol.

In the afternoon i spent the day editing and adding effects that matched the colours and atmosphere of the opening title sequence

This is the finished Title Sequence 


Feedback

The editing matches the pacing of the original 
Use of colour coding is good 
Decent locations and camera angels 
The airplane shot was done extremely well 

The "Damages" name should be grey or black the red makes it look like a horror.  




I recently now have chosen the TV series Damages as a Guide for my Title sequence project that I struggled with in the past. I will be using a series of time lapses and a few friends as actors for some of the shots.
I like the colour of the whole opening it emphasis the over all theme of the show.

I will be filming at these locations:
Greenwich (North and South )
Tower Bridge









On Friday I had a mid crit where I had to talk about how I will be creating my title sequence for this unit.
The title sequence I have found to be the most difficult of all the work I have had to make so far.
As the research for the genres is limited to western Bollywood and thriller.
I have struggled to find a tv or film with a title sequence that I would like to base the pacing and style plus the font I would want to use for my title sequence.
I wanted to use the 2015 tv series Daredevil, Jessica Jones.
I'm still trying to find a way to portray the theme and concept of the tv series into a title sequence.

Jessica Jones Title sequence


Daredevil Title Sequence


No comments:

Post a Comment