Monday 25 January 2016

Freedom & Justice

We started this week by watching a documentary of a man and his girlfriend walking for 100 kilometres naked.   On their journey they encountered many obstacles like assault by pedestrians and also being arrested by police. 
This documentary was ment to how us or inspire ideas on what we think freedom and justice is.  The documentary was called The Naked Rambellers.
The man to me was very annoying to watch as he didn't consider any of his actions to harm anyone else including his girlfriend and ex-girlfriend.
I found his cause for the beauty of the human body to be decent but his attitude towards others for his cause was not right and very irritating.

I must research into what I believe freedom and justice Is. 
I'm not really sure what I see freedom and justice to be  as I never really think or encounter this sort of subject before.

No comments:

Post a Comment