Tuesday 24 November 2015

Day 1 Filming (prep)

Today I will be borrowing a 600D Cannon Camera also I will spend my day creating a storyboard.
ad also view shots in films chase scenes that will inspire the running my actor will be doing in the short film.
My next possible problem is finding uniform for the officer and actor. also the person willing to run in the chase scenes.
There is this short trailer for a game called Watch_dogs which has inspired my interest in the chase scene of my film. the thought of Parkour came from josh a student at Ravensbourne .Thought out this I will be able to watch and use the footage int the trailer to inspire the scenes in my film.

Watch Dogs Parkour Real life 



The second thing I'm thinking about is the short 4 Shot 4 Second film and how I am going to film it and if i can record the footage within the week.
I kind of wish i had a crew to work with as planing and doing the shots for the film is a huge/ long task.

The next thing I'm looking at is the dialogue from Max Payne films and games . as there are more games that have grittier and deeper meaning to his quotes i played the PS3 version and listened to the hard emotional words of the character.

Theses are the outfits my actors will be wearing in the film . the costume has to match the role of each character; The Enforcer ,The Drug Dealer and the Little Girl.

Law Enforcer


Free Runner 


Little Girl 





No comments:

Post a Comment