Friday 27 November 2015

End Of Filming (Result/Crit)

Today I spent around 2-3 hours of editing before my crit at 1:30. I learned how to split screen and over all I am pleased with my film outcome as it has the time limit required (16 Seconds) and the shooting on Wednesday was fun and short. when i think about my film I think I have the anime theme of a dramatic fight or clash of two warriors. also i love the one punch man music I used as I have recently started watching the anime.
Things that didn't go well i believe was the grin in the video i want to improve upon that and see if there's a way to correct that using colour correction. using my lap top to edit was long and frustrating as it is slow and took very long to export.

This is my video 


Feedback:

Felt too long 16 seconds.
Reduce the length of the video to the key elements. 
Split Screen was well done and captured the anime fighting style. 
Focus shot in the beginning is a brilliant way of showing the opposition. 
The title told more of the story than the video. 'Friends'
Friendship ids unclear .
Develop a deeper meaning. show negative emotions. 
Add an establishing shot.
Brilliant costume and set up, plus lighting
Research the nature of friendship. 

No comments:

Post a Comment