Friday 20 November 2015

Week 3

This week I began a new project called transcripts.  We had to travel to the gallery and also we watched a film called sicario which I very much enjoyed.  I had to make a short film which I will base on this film and Netflix exclusive film beast of no nation. 
I also am taking inspiration from a game called Max Payne 3 which is set in a drug cartel slums of Brazil.

Sicario


Beasts Of No Nation


Max Payne 3





I have plans of location scouting around the back streets of Peckham on Saturday for my dark tone film chase scenes also i have been watching inspiring cinematography from films such as City Of God to search for the colour scheme and filters i may use for my film. my next challenge is to locate actors , uniform and possible props id use for the law enforcer, child/ adult (drug dealer) and inspirational voice overs that the tone of the law enforcer will be portraying. such voices like in Max Payne for  the gritty deep tone.
The next thing i want to do i get a camera tripod and also a steady cam mount to use for the chase. i want to learn how to used the steady cam equipment.
The next thing is how i am going to use lighting in the outdoor alleyway case scene. the are some white light lamps in my local area how ever not everywhere is clear , possibly the natural lighting can be used and the colour grading in editing.


City Of God


No comments:

Post a Comment