Monday 14 September 2015

The Begining

Darran Ervin Intro
I am a soon to be world known film producer with the highest grossing films in all of man kind. Also I have a deep love for cars and manufacturers such as Ford,  also being a great loved of the colour blue. Therefore I shall be applying or merging Ideas in a for that expresses my enthusiastic power for them both. 
Furthermore I also have a love for everything anime.  I'm a mainstream and low-key manga and anime watcher and I also bring what's on the screen and book outward to my social and private life. 
But on stage one , I'm a student doing media production at Ravensbourne institute. On my first encounter of this building I was interested in the overall design of the shapes and chosen colour pallet.  And only recently realised the shapes are in the actual logo of the university. 
My peers to a visit to  art museums and gallery  the v&a ,  photographers gallery. Where they was visually caught in  exhibitions that were displayed. Although I was not able to attend the visit.  I will make it my objective to see the inspiring art and pieces that were shown. I will be using a 700D cannon SLR camera for my photos and films.  Having experience in the rules of film e.g 360 degree angles etc.  I will be merging my knowledge with my current project on the meaning of "Identity".

http://i.ytimg.com/vi/ZDDJpfL7s2k/maxresdefault.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment