Tuesday 15 September 2015

Final Photo

My image of how I love gaming and the music also complimenting my way of gaming.  Such as soundtracks that make racing online more intense. I spend a lot of time in my house so I sometimes miss what is going on outside and in the world.  Because Im so deep into my tv and games. 
However when I get a chance to go outside I love to view pakour and started pakour in he summer which is extremely hard and exciting and has helped with my agility and improved my stamina a bit.  All of that wouldn't be possible without my gaming influences by assassins creed and mirrors edge.

This final photo is the feeling and emotion of my identity as i love gaming and music and through gaming i am able to connect with people around the world through online events community and building friendships and family through gaming.
What I like about this photo is that the focus is on the outside as the controller is the dark .
What I don't like about it is the framing of the photo

No comments:

Post a Comment