Monday 14 September 2015

Music Video

To slightly show identity i first though about what gives a person their identity and came up with the idea of the nature nurture theory of how a persons upbringing can determin the overall personality of the human being.
my identity is shown through my friends and family, since my feeling and view on life is bases on what I was taught and visually learnt by them all. I asked my neighbours to be in  a music video . as music is a way to express yourself physically while being visually stimulating to the audience. I made sure to add that I wanted no choreography , but they should be free and loose.
this is also why I chose the song Finna Get Loose by Finna Get Loose - Puff Daddy & The Family ft. Pharrell Williams.
https://youtu.be/Ywsazqx23aE

No comments:

Post a Comment