Friday 2 October 2015

Sound journy Video

On Tuesday I began my video clip and I chose the trailer for watch dogs but instead of using the animated version I used the real life parkour. my idea is to make the parkour sequence like a Mario stage.



Wednesday I went around listening to others students sound pieces. I then later went around recording sounds and Mario stage noises to place in my video.



The sound concept is basically a journey in an elevator and the different levels and floors a  businessman has to go through to get to the ground floor.
originally it was going to start off with a police report on the 7th floor and by the time he gets to the the ground floor he would whiteness the trouble that was reported on the radio.
My inspiration for the idea was a general news report i saw on tv.
and the ambiance sound is inspired by the game on PS4 Journey

Sound Inspiration Journey









The Audition Software i struggled getting around it and i had to ask help for this stage of the project many times i still find it hard to use this software and get my head around sound. Id prefer using camera than sound.



No comments:

Post a Comment